lördag 9 mars 2013

Any one for Anya - Daisy inspiration

This week the Anyone for Anya had a photo challenge. I liked the colours in the photo and used them in my project. 


 

I made a teapot with a TGF stamp. (Edit: I forgot to mention that the idea from the teapot came from Tesa prickiformar) Got a bit inspired of the hair of Donna Downey she has had it dyed part blue, and I thought it would be fun to try that, not on my own hair though....


On the flowers I used some glass bead medium to make them sparkle a bit more.

Hope you enjoyed the card! / Tack för titten!
Gunilla

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful teapot, such a cute image! Thanks for playing along with our photo-challenge at Anyone for Anya. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    grtz.Colien

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a great shape and beautiful colouring of the TGF image..
    Glad you have joined the ANYONE FOR ANYA photoinspiration challenge...goodluck!

    Hugs AFA DT Blankina

    SvaraRadera